We are happy to announce that our office is now open
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• You will be asked to enter the dental office only when we are ready for you. Until then we ask our patients to inform us and stay in your vehicle upon reaching the office parking lot.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some by the elevator.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We ask you to please have a face mask on at all times in the dental office. The only time you will be asked to take your mask off is when you are in the dental chair for the treatment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 510-848-7239 or visit our website at www.rahmatiandds.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Amirali Rahmatian and staff
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Dental Mission Guatemala 2013
Monday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Amirali Rahmatian, DDS
Regent St. Suite 502
Fax: (510) 843-0455